SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF (1 fl. oz.)
A daytime antioxidant serum that diminishes discoloration and evens skin tone.
SkinCeuticals' Phloretin CF provides powerful antioxidant protection to normal, oily and combination skin types. Designed for daytime use, this antioxidant serum neutralizes free radicals to prevent signs of accelerated skin aging. The blend of phloretin, pure vitamin C and Ferulic acid improve the appearance of discoloration, fine lines and uneven skin tone. Phloretin neutralizes damaging free radicals, improves cell turnover and lightens signs of discoloration. L-ascorbic acid protects your skin from oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits, while ferulic acid enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamin C.
- 2% Phloretin: derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including apple, pear, and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration.
- 10% Pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid): lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
- 0.5% Ferulic acid: a plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E.
- Provides advanced environmental protection from skin-damaging free radicals caused by sun and pollution
- Improves the appearance of discoloration, brightens and evens skin tone
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum can remain effective for 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free formulated for normal, oily, combination and aging skin types
Please note: L-ascorbic acid may discolor with time, but oxidation is minimal and the formulation is proven to remain effective. All SkinCeuticals' antioxidant formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months and up to 6 months after opening.